United Societies of Balkans are looking for local people living in Thessaloniki to take the role of the “buddy” for its international volunteers. Each year through the program European Solidarity Corps, we host volunteers aged between 18 and 30 years old and coming from different countries that come to Thessaloniki to explore their potential, meet new people and get to know greek culture. So, what do you think? Would you want to be their buddy?
The buddies will have to:
- have a good knowledge of english or the mother language of the volunteer assigned
- guide the volunteers through the city
- introduce them to the local life and local people
- help them practice greek language
- help them during their stay for some tasks
- be in regular touch with them
Each buddy will be assigned with 1 volunteer.
Fill in the application form.